Frequently Asked Questions
The best orthopaedic socks for tennis offer a combination of cushioning, grip and breathability to keep you comfortable and performing at the top of your game.
Lightfeet’s range of tennis socks are specially designed to keep your feet dry, cushioned and responsive on court. Our podiatrists have added grip strips to the soles so they won’t slip in your shoe. They’re also cushioned to help absorb shock from running around on hard tennis courts. On top of that, breathable yarns and the latest sock technology wick away moisture –
so no more sweaty feet while you’re owning the court!
Tennis socks have purpose-designed features that can help enhance your performance and reduce the risk of injury on the court. Some of the biggest benefits of Lightfeet’s tennis socks include:
- Grip strips on the sole to optimise energy transfer and prevent slippage in your shoe when you need to change direction quickly
- Seamless toe construction stops toe chafing and blisters
- Breathable COOLMAX® yarns keep the feet cool, dry and fresh
- Anatomical design provides orthopaedic support
- Padded design provides cushioning and comfort
Yes! Lightfeet’s tennis socks are suitable for men and women, with two styles to choose from:
- Vector Half Crew Sports Socks: Mid-weight tennis socks with a classic crew cut
- Vector Mini Crew Socks: Mid-weight tennis socks with a lower profile that sits just above the ankle
Looking for something different? Browse Lightfeet’s full range of socks for men and women.