How Lightfeet Insoles Treat Plantar Fasciitis
LIGHTFEET SUPPORT INSOLES are designed by Podiatrists specifically for the treatment of Heel Pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
If you’re experiencing the following symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis, you’ll love these Insoles. Here’s why…
– Pain located underneath the heal or arch area of the foot
– Pain will be worse in the morning and after periods of rest
– Pain is often sharp in nature ‘like standing on a stone’
CAUSES of Plantar Fasciitis include –
– Poor foot mechanics – flat feet / rolling inward
– Unsupported footwear – NO arch support
– Standing for long periods
TREATMENT of Plantar fasciitis should be focussed on ARCH SUPPORT.
LIGHTFEET SUPPORT INSOLES are specifically designed by podiatrists to assist in realigning the foot, reducing the load on the plantar fascia, and allowing the plantar fascia to heal.
If you’re looking for pain relief from plantar fasciitis, LIGHTFEET SUPPORT INSOLES are exactly what you need.
We are so confident – we offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
With this in mind, the best insoles for plantar fasciitis focus on arch support to gently align your foot and reduce the load on the plantar fascia.
Lightfeet’s plantar fasciitis insoles come in two styles to fit different types of shoes:
- Our arch support insole fits regular-width shoes and are designed to suit anyone requiring superior arch support.
- Our slim-fit orthotic insole features superior arch support but with a slim-line design to fit narrower shoes.
But will they work? The short answer is yes: studies have shown that mechanical treatment such as orthopaedic insoles can be beneficial in relieving symptoms related to plantar fasciitis.
Browse Lightfeet’s full range of orthotic insoles for men and women.